What new electric scooter for 2021 are you most excited for?

There are a lot of new scooters coming out for 2021. Which scooter are you most interested in and why?

2 Likes

There are a lot of exciting scooters this year. I recently received the Kaabo Wolf King+ and it is a blast. I should be receiving the Bronco Xtreme 11 and YUME X7 next week, and I am excited to compare them all.

The Bronco Xtreme 11 and Kaabo Wolf King + are both 72V monsters. The Bronco Xtreme 11 use sinewave controllers which are silent but deadly. The Yume X7 has a massive battery that is 60 V 50Ah making it 3000 Watt hours. The X7 also has massive 13 inch tires and tons of lighting. I am so excited that three of my most anticipated scooters are arriving within a few weeks of each other.

6 Likes

Vsett 10+, it seems really well thought out and great power too. Can’t wait to get it.

6 Likes

The VSETT 10+ is nothing short of amazing! What do you ride now and when do you get the VSETT 10+?

4 Likes

I have an m365 and a speedway clone. I think I was in the initial batch from Rev rides and they said first week of April, but the other models say in stock now so I’m hoping sooner.

3 Likes

You are going to love it! Post a picture of the new scooter here when you get it!

2 Likes

The VSETT 10+ will be a huge upgrade to your M365 and Speedway. I loved riding the scooter and it was a ton of fun. The locking mechanism ensures no stem wobble and the dual 1400 watt motors make it a rocket!

3 Likes

Phantom and Vsett 10+ for sure :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am somewhat excited about the Speedway Leger-pro … the non-pro version was already good but they seem to have really solved all the “cons” of it …

• up’ed from 48v to 52v
  • huge batteries (21ah and 26ah)
  • brakes back and front now
  • light and compact at 20kg/41lb (just one motor)
  • seems like a good commuter-scoot that you can actually bring into a coffee-shop or supermarket (

I like that they innovate in a somewhat disregarded segment (light and highly portable one motor scooters) - all news seems to be in the 2 motor segment - which are no longer portable

cheers,
Al

1 Like

Yeah! It’s finally here. First impressions are that it feels super solid, better than I expected. Now it just needs to hurry up and finish charging so I can go ride, it’s a super nice day for it.

3 Likes

That bike looks really jealous right now. :laughing:

1 Like

I pretty much never ride it anymore. I’m thinking of getting one of those conversion kits and use an old battery I have.

1 Like

I really want to try the NAMI Viper. Completely custom and redesigned from the ground up.

1 Like

I’ve never tried a conversion kit. Let me know if that happens and how it goes!

You and me both! That is a good looking scooter!

1 Like

Viper for its adjustable motor speed features and quality build. Bronco Xtreme for its quite running Motors and smooth throttle progression, and the Rion Thrust because I simply want to experience the best scooter technology on the market.

Just did a review of the Leger Pro (comparison video really between the Pro and the regular)…still one of my favs :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bronco Xtreme 11 - wish it had forged forks :sweat_smile: I plan to ride it hard!

1 Like

I am basically in the same boat. Narrowing options to Kaabo Wolf King GT and Yume X7. I need to commute to my workplace around 17 miles round trip. Both looks very similar in specs specially battery size but Yume X7 tacking advantage in motor power (2x4000 vs 2x2000), tire size (13 in vs 11 in), and price (1k difference). However, the Wolf King GT has more cut edge technology like thumb throttle, front mounted control box, better info screen and also looks like construction in some how better, more solid. Somebody dropping 2 cents would be appreciate.

Well, I recently purchased the Rion Thrust and it is the only scooter that I am the most excited for. I currently own the Dualtron X2 and a Wolf Warrior 11, which was my first scooter. I’m looking forward to riding what I consider to be the most ultimate experience in electric scooter technology in the Rion Thrust. I know many people gripe about how minimalist the Rion Thrust is considering its price, but I’m the type of person who thrives for an ultimate PEV experience. Speed is not an issue for me. It’s all about experiencing technology on a futuristic level which transcends everything else on the market. Plus, I revel in the idea of supporting a company here in the USA while so many manufacturers abroad seems to take for granted the importance of making quality products for a customer base that is mostly here in the US.