Welcome to the Electric Scooter Board, an discussion forum about escooters

Electric Scooter Board is a growing community of escooter enthusiasts. We welcome the beginner rider all the way to the experienced veteran. Join our escooter family to share experiences, ask questions, and get answers.

Hi just joined I’m in the got scooter on fb just finished watching the Inokim Oxo review and I think I’m going to test ride I just bought the Inokim light 2 and I love it not a week old yet I’m glad we have this platform for deeper discussion on scooters

2 Likes

Welcome to our growing family! Thanks for joining! Please don’t hesitate to ask questions and contribute!

1 Like

happy to be here …

11.000km on an 2017 etwow-booster (still on its first battery :wink:

just had to get a new spring for the front suspension - 13 bucks on aliexpress … other than that a few drops of oil and checking for loose screws twice a year … its as low maintainance as they come …

must have paid for itself 4 or 5 times by now (bought it used w/ 40km on the odo)

cheers to all
Al

2 Likes

You bought it used AND you’ve put 11,000 km on it! You definitely got your money’s worth with your Etwow!

1 Like

Hi, my name is Lara. How are you guys
I’m so excited to be here. I finally found a platform where I can have a deeper discussions on scooters and scooter gear.