It doesn't matter how small or how big, what are some good websites and YouTube channels for escooter reviews?

I’m compiling a list of electric scooter review resources. The more resources the better for the community. What is your channel or your favorite source for electric scooter reviews? Please share a link.

2 Likes

Hey guys happy to be here and excited to be a part of this forum. Here’s a link to my channel and website. Thanks

https://electrekrevolution.com/
4 Likes

@ElectrekRevolution, welcome to our escooter community. We are small, but let’s grow this thing together! Great work with your channel!

2 Likes

Come check out eRideLife! We ride, repair, and review all types of PEV. We’re just getting started so a like and subscribe would help us out a bunch.

4 Likes

@ElectrekRevolution glad to have another Utah native on board. I’ve enjoyed watching your channel. I would love to come visit and go for a ride in the near future!

3 Likes

I’ve always loved Ginger on Wheels! His videos are informative and he’s never afraid to tell you what he dislikes in a scooter.

2 Likes

Cheers Jimmy, love your channel! :slight_smile:
I have a small YouTube Channel that reviews Electric Scooters.
I’m a big guy doing reviews for other big guys living in beautiful Victoria British Columbia Canada.
Here’s a link to my channel - https://youtube.com/timselectric
Cheers and will go through and ensure I’m following all the channels below :slight_smile:
Tim’s Electric :slight_smile:
p.s. I’m also a Pro Photographer and Filmmaker and love answering questions and contributing to the growing EV movement :slight_smile:Tim’s Electric YouTube Channel

2 Likes

Drone shots are epic on your channel :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ginger’s awesome…long rides…one wheel plus the scooters…awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Timothy West is in the house! :house:

I love watching your reviews.

2 Likes

I was gonna say, your videos are really well made. I guess that explains it.

1 Like

@TimsElectric welcome to our brand new electric scooter family! Thanks for sharing your content. Let’s help grow this community together!

2 Likes

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

you’re very kind…all shot on my phone …guerilla style filming :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Let’s do it, hit me up when you’re in town!

1 Like

Love it! I started my channel with an ancient GoPro 4 just about 3 years ago now and it served me well! Use what you have and just start making videos!

2 Likes

Exactly what I teach in my YouTubers Meetup Group…as Nike says…“Just do it” :slight_smile:
Let me know if you’re up for an interview/collab online Jimmy…love to chat with other creators and share with my audience :slight_smile:

2 Likes

that is a really good (german language) resource - very Xiaomi/Ninebot heavy, but lots of in depth “how-to’s” concerning hacking/flashing, etc…

with google translate quite managable…

cheers,

2 Likes

Looks like a lot of great content for our German scooter friends! Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

I like to think my channel is pretty good. Https://www.linktr.ee/gingeronwheels

4 Likes